|Executive Summary:||Corporate Objective
· Apply high technology capabilities to typical boating instrumentation needs.
· Make units very rugged (primarily by eliminating moving parts).
· Make installation simple (allowing individuals to install instrumentation).
· Accomplish the first three objectives at a reduced final cost.
Maritime Design’s mission embraces three major areas:
· Apply high technology to simplify existing problems.
· Provide computer capabilities to expand and augment existing instrumentation capabilities
· Simplify the installation and maintenance of instruments, thereby reducing life cycle costs.
Products and Services
The initial product is a wiresless spreader light for sailboats. There are no moving parts. It derives its power from a built in solar collector. The controls issued and transmitted from the display unit, thereby eliminating any wires running to or from the lights.
Secondary products and services will derive from this initial offering. Examples are generalized lighting control, interfacing to competitor products, and additional instruments (wind speed and direction, water speed, radar detection, radio direction finder etc.).
The full business plan is approximately 50 pages.|
|Venture is:||Seed Level|