|Primary Industry:||Software & Services|
|Executive Summary:||Company Delaware Corporation founded in June 2006. Beta customers signed up, product release in early 2007.
Problem People love email to send files to whomever they need. However:
• Security: Emails travel unencrypted, and it is unknown if and who received them.
• Cost: Attached files are ~90% of email data, and email storage is 3x the cost of file storage.
raffic volume is increasing, files are getting larger, and video is next… Corporations and ISPs are severely impacted by the explosion of email operational costs, while they are pressured by new security and auditing regulations, for which there are several patches but no good solution.
• Users don\'t have to learn or install new applications: they send attachments as usual (Outlook, etc.).
• Recipients retrieve the files from anywhere with usual email client or any browser.
• Senders have ability to track downloads, and file transmission becomes encrypted.|
|Venture is:||Seed Level|