The world’s largest multi-sector gathering of technology IP,
technology ventures, industrial partners, and investors
June 3-5, 2008
Hynes Convention Center, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
The TechConnect Summit is focused on bringing together the world’s top technology transfer offices, companies, and investment firms to locate the most promising technologies and early stage companies from across the globe.
The TechConnect is collocated with, and programmed in conjunction with the NSTI Nanotech 2008, Clean Technology 2008, and NSTI BioNano 2008 Conferences and Trade Shows.
Main industry sectors covered
- Health Care
- IT Hardware
- Pharma & Biotech
- Personal Care
- Software & Services
- Presentations by the world’s leading IP and Early Stage Ventures across multiple industries and disciplines.
- All presentations have been peer reviewed by the TechConnect Advisory Committees, comprised of experts from the university, industry, and investment communities. To view Committee members, please visit: http://www.techconnect.org/community/
- Interactive forum for the tech transfer and licensing community to connect technologies with partners and needs with solutions.
- Informal networking opportunities (sponsor receptions, break-out sessions).
- Will run concurrently with Nanotech 2008 Conference and Trade Show, the most comprehensive international nanotechnology convention in the world.
Attendees (includes but not exclusive to)
- University TTO’S and TLO’s / Academic Institutions
- Nonprofit Research Institutions / Hospitals
- Federal Laboratories
- International Laboratories
- Start-Up Companies
- Mid to Large Size Companies
- Government Organizations
- Venture Capitalists
- Investment Banking Firms
- National and International Government Agencies
Endorsements and Testimonials
Endorsements and testimonials from past attendees.
Corporate, Investment, and University Partners
Presented in collaboration with Nanotech 2007, attendance from Industrial Partners and Investment firms in 2007 included:
- Jennifer Rocha
- Matthew Laudon, Ph.D.
- Michael Doyle
- Bart Romanowicz, Sc.D.
- Sarah Wenning
TechConnect brings together the world’s top Technology Generators,
Technology Developers, and Technology Funders into a single community
through its events and publications. The annual TechConnect Summit
provides the largest global snapshot of peer reviewed emerging
technologies, IP and early stage companies based on their market impact
TechConnect distills the massive amount of continuously emerging
technologies and businesses though its extensive peer review process
consisting of individuals from the world’s leading industrial, academic
and financial technology developing organizations. The TechConnect
community review process provides a powerful solution for catalyzing
commercialization, partnership and licensing of emerging technology.
The Summit will be held at the John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial
Convention Center, Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.A. Situated right in the
heart of Boston’s beautiful and historic Back Bay, the Hynes is
also connected to the Sheraton Boston Hotel, and the Prudential Center
with shopping malls, restaurants, theaters and more.
Reporters and editors can receive a complimentary media badge for
complete access to Cleantech Summit 2008’s events, speakers and
vendors. Media members who would like to be considered for a free
media badge should
follow this link.
Submitting a request does not guarantee attendance due to space
limitations. TechConnect Summit 2008 will notify media members within
five business days regarding the status of their requests. TechConnect
Summit 2008 reserves the right to revoke or deny media access for any
Graphics and Logos
High resolution graphics are available for download, as are web banners & buttons.
For more Information
Please contact Jennifer Rocha.