|Location:||New York, US|
|Title:||NanoAxis: Integrating Nanotechnology into the Art of Medicine|
|Primary Industry:||Pharma & Biotech|
|Executive Summary:||NanoAxis is a nanotechnology company who manufactures nanomaterials. NanoAxis will sell their products to nanointermediaries that serve various markets and industries. Our focus will be developing relationships with biotechnology companies who deal with therapeutic drug delivery. Our goal is to create a leading global nanotechnology company that is the hub for operational and scientific excellence.
Our company strengths include an experienced management team that comprises key players with extensive industry experience.
Our technical and industry expertise will allow us to offer the following benefits to our customer:
1. Cost Effective Products: Moves the manufacturing of quantum dots upstream in the value chain away from our customer to eliminate the pain point of producing them in-house.
2. Smart Development: Our customers are our partners. We use the Stage-Gate® Innovation Process from Stage-Gate Incorporated to ensure better and consistent success throughout the product development cycle.
3. Customizable products: We can control the composition and structure of our nanomaterials.
4. Scalable production: The ability to offer quantities ranging from lab-scale to commercial production.
5. Technical Sales Support: After the sale, we will continue to work with the custome till they are satisfied either through technical support or product refund.
|Venture is:||Seed Level|