TechConnect Summit Workshops
The TechConnect Summit Workshop is a One-Day Intensive Program to educate participants in a technology commercialization and marketing of complex innovations. Courses are presented by leading experts in their respective fields. Participation includes; Course Notes, Networking Lunch with the instructors, and Networking Reception following the courses.
2008 Short Courses
Michael Pratt, Director of Corporate Business Development
Sean Lee, Licensing Associate, Physical Sciences
Office of Technology Transfer, Boston University
Chairman & Founder
Who Should Attend
These introductory - to intermediate - level courses are suitable for: Managers, Practicing Engineers, Industrial Scientists, on a decision-making level, Executives seeking strategic planning insight, Policy Makers with some technical background, and Academic Researchers interested in commercializing their inventions.
- Courses run Sunday June 1, 2008 from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
- You may only attend a single course — please select it during registration
- Cancellations made by May 9, 2008 will be refunded less a $100.00 processing fee. Cancellations after May 9, 2008 are non-refundable.
- You may transfer your registration to another person at no charge prior to May 23, 2007. After May 23 no changes may be made.
- The running of all courses is dependent upon a minimum of 6 registrants.
- TechConnect is not responsible to any instructor cancellations and subsequent changes in the program, but will make every effort to provide alternate content in the event of a cancellation.
- To register for a course, please follow the registration link.